Hey 2015, good bye now. But just wanna say thank you for an amazing year. reminds me of a Wushu Master who lets his student go through hardships in order to become a great fighter. Thank you for chiseling me into becoming a woman I call myself now. Thank you for breaking me into pieces to become a better version of me. To pay tribute, I’ve jotted down my top 10 list of life’s important lessons your year taught me
- to forgive even when it is difficult.
- to forgive even when you don’t know how.
- to forgive even when it was not asked.
- to forgive and love myself again.
- to be vigilant and cautious before giving trust.
- players are everywhere.
- standards are ideal
- real friends are those who stick with you through your ugly days. Even when your mascara is running down your face from crying and you reek of alcohol.
- Love shouldn’t be taken for granted. Nmn
- I am capable of love, regardless of age and status. I mustn’t harden myself just because I got hurt.
.. Actually. The list just goes on. These are just by far. My top 10.
Bye 2015, twas an amazing ride. You’ve given me so much tears and happiness. Wisdom and a whole lot of craziness. Thanks for teaching me lessons. I used to hate you so much to be honest, but never expected to appreciate what you brought me. Thank you, you are by far, THE MOST unforgettable year..